Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for all Assassin's Creed fans. Join and follow the Codex with us!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
A.G.L
A.G.L

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Empty
PostSubject: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Hello every one!! Somebody told me that I should introduce myself, so here I am... hmmm scratch well.... scratch well i can't really say my personal stuff but I can say that I am a huge fan of AC episodes. I remember when I played the first AC and I thought it was going to be something like Prince of Persia because it's coming from Ubisoft but when I found out how huge the whole game was and that every important building is inside the game, I was amazed and when the AC2 came out well... I almost lost my eyes...not because of the sex sceen Mad because of the environment they created. From that day on I got so to say obsessed with AC... from that obsession a huge interes in art, was born. So I am also an artist and photo manipulator. That is it for now cheers

Oh I almost forgot! :S My name is Adam and nice to meet you all Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://a-gl.deviantart.com/
Hooded Man
Admin
Admin
Hooded Man

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:25 pm

Welcome to the forums, i hope you'll enjoy yourself.
And you seem familiar:) Well since you are such an Assassin's Creed fan, this is just the place for you.

Hooded Man
Back to top Go down
http://www.codexfollowers.foruns.com

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello there! Smile
Back to top Go down
✠ Lupo - The Prowler
Recruit
Recruit
✠ Lupo - The Prowler

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:13 pm

Ciao. ,`:I
Back to top Go down
http://theprowler-sharps.tumblr.com/
Giuliana Traventino
Recruit
Recruit
Giuliana Traventino

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:58 pm

Salve, Messere Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO   HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELLLLLOOOOOO!!!! WOOOOHOOO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Assassin's Bureau-
Jump to: