Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the place for all Assassin's Creed fans. Join and follow the Codex with us!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Generally Speaking, two things.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
✠ Lupo - The Prowler
Recruit
Recruit
✠ Lupo - The Prowler

Generally Speaking, two things. Empty
PostSubject: Generally Speaking, two things.   Generally Speaking, two things. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:56 pm

1: Is there a way to shorten the character count for the Topic title? It can be amazingly hard to even get to 10 letters without describing what you're going to post.

2: This, again, could also be me, but when it comes to rules, I would think the following apply in the rule section?... to assassini at least. It just a thought, but I pride myself on these rules every day, and in every aspect possible.
a. Hold your blade from the flesh of an innocent. (Applied to trolling, bullying, etc. )
b. Do not compromise the brotherhood. (Aka, "Don't give us a bad name" )
c. Always remain discreet. (Who wants to be well known anyway?)

A while ago, I had my own AC forum, and those three rules were the very basics of our creed. Most of the members were trolls, but to join, they vowed never to do it so long as their name was on the member list.
Back to top Go down
http://theprowler-sharps.tumblr.com/
Animus
Admin
Admin
Animus

PostSubject: Yeah i see   Generally Speaking, two things. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:44 pm

I see your point in the rules. In this moment we have to re-think all the structure of the forum because it was in a deep sleep for some months, and some things are in an experimental step. But yes, we should do mention to the most important rules on this AC world.

Then, i can't understand what you really want in your first point. Could you explain it better?
Back to top Go down
http://codexfollowers.foruns.com.pt
emdk
Recruit
Recruit
emdk

PostSubject: Re: Generally Speaking, two things.   Generally Speaking, two things. Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 9:03 pm

1: Is there a way to shorten the character count for the Topic title? It can be amazingly hard to even get to 10 letters without describing what you're going to post.

I disagree if I understand you correctly. You want to be able to make the topic title as short as you want, because "it can be amazingly hard to even get to 10 letters without describing what you're going to post"? Isn't the purpose of the title, to actually tell people what the post is about? If I wanna talk about the Hidden Blade, I would go to a forum called the "Hidden Blade discussion" or something. How would I know where to find my forum if it was called "I was just wondering..."?
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/emdk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Generally Speaking, two things.   Generally Speaking, two things. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Generally Speaking, two things.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: